Acceptable Use Policy
Thank you for using the GoReact services, web sites, mobile applications, and/or client software (the “Service”). We’re proud of the trust you’ve placed in us, in exchange, we trust you to use the Service responsibly. Specifically, you agree not do any of the following, unless such a restriction is prohibited by law:
- Reverse engineer or decompile the Service, attempt to do so, or assist anyone in doing so.
- Create derivative works of, transmit, perform, reuse, re-post, resell, display, rent, lease, license or otherwise distribute the Service, in whole or in part, unless authorized in writing by GoReact.
- Mirror or frame, or assist third parties in mirroring or framing, any of the web pages contained in the Service, or create Internet links to the Service which include login information, User names, passwords, and/or secure cookies.
- Access the Service in order to build a similar or competitive (in any way, material or immaterial) service.
- Use the Service to: (i) send unsolicited or unauthorized email, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (ii) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other Users, including email addresses; (iii) transmit any materials that are unlawful, immoral, libelous, abusive, harassing, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or are otherwise objectionable or which are harmful to minors in any way; (iv) transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, right of privacy, or right of publicity; (v) transmit any material that contains software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files or programs such as Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancel bots; (vi) interfere with or disrupt the integrity of any data or computer-based information or any servers or networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (vii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; (viii) harass or interfere with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Service; or (ix) submit any content that contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage GoReact or any third party or impersonates another person.
- Use any trade name, trademark, or brand name of GoReact in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text without our written consent.
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose.
- Use automated systems (e.g., robots, spiders) on the Service. However, operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Service for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials.
- Use the Service in any way which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with someone else’s use of the Service.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
- Display or use any trademarks, service marks, logos, or product names unless authorized in writing by GoReact.
- Alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in the Service.
Posted: 21 November 2016