Participants submit their own video for feedback
- Record via web or smartphone app, upload a video, or link a YouTube video for feedback.
- Recordings and feedback can be submitted anytime, anywhere.
- Perfect for online/remote/blended courses.
Participants receive real-time feedback on live presentations. GoReact pioneered the patent-pending technology for syncing audience feedback with recordings of live presentations
- Live record directly to GoReact via webcam or smartphone app.
- Instructors and peers submit feedback during the live presentation.
- Video recording auto-syncs with feedback time-codes.
STIMULUS ACTIVITY TYPES
Participants respond to a stimulus media provided by instructors or one they upload themselves
- Instructor or presenter may upload stimulus media.
- Presenters record a response to a stimulus video, document, or image.
- Participants give feedback on a stimulus media and are graded on their feedback.
- View stimulus, participant recording, and feedback in a single screen.
Annotate presenter videos with comments
- Comments are time coded and editable.
- Text, audio, and video comments.
- Self, peer, and instructor critique.
- Text comments appear as captions as well as in the feedback stream.
- Comment replies turn any comment into a chat-style discussion thread.
- Auto-pause/auto-resume “no-click” workflow for comments.
- Click a comment to jump to the exact moment in the video.
- Reviewers can upload files or link to resources as feedback.
- Download your videos and feedback as needed.
Store media and components for reuse and sharing with others
- Share media (videos, files, links, etc.) with others in your organization or across multiple courses.
- Share rubrics, scorecards, and marker sets.
- Access Library assets via a common media toolbar for stimulus media, activity instructions, activity attachments, activity submissions, and comments.
ASSESSMENT & ANALYTICS
(TESTING, RUBRICS, MARKERS, RATINGS, SCORE, REPORTS)
Comprehensive features for testing, tracking, and measuring everything
- Any activity can be timed and limited to a single attempt in Test Mode.
- Ratings provide a thumbs-up and thumbs-down graph of audience input.
- Basic scoring provides easy grading and assessment of each presenter.
- Rubrics and scorecards standardize grading and scoring for multiple presenters.
- Customizable pre-set markers can track anything you want to analyze in a video.
- Downloadable reports compare presenters’ scores, marker frequency, and progress over time.
No additional equipment required. Most GoReact users make recordings with a built-in webcam or smartphone that they already have.
For best results, 1 mbps or higher upload and download speeds keep GoReact running smoothly.
For most users, account data and media will be stored in our secure Amazon cloud storage. Enterprise accounts allow for the customer to host their own media file server.
From the beginning, GoReact has prized privacy. All videos are private by default, meaning you control what you share.
For more on Amazon cloud security, seehttp://aws.amazon.com/security.
Grades are kept strictly confidential between the presenter and
instructor or reviewer. Always.